Show your solidarity with Adult Educators on Monday, April 24 at the Rally to Save Adult Education, sponsored by the BCTF. Rally at 6pm, on VSB south lawn (W Broadway/Fir), to protest the proposed cuts to Adult Education in this year’s budget. Support keeping Adult Education as a core value and integral part of public education.
- VESTA Endorses Candidates for School Trustees Elections October 19, 2018
- Where are you voting? October 18, 2018
- Retirement Workshops October 10, 2018
- New Teacher Induction & Ceremony October 9, 2018
- VESTA Office Summer Hours June 28, 2018